If you are planning to go to Australia for further studies and are looking for a way to avail the visa on the same then you are in the right place. There are some things you need to do in order to meet the Australia Study Visa Requirements.
Before getting into anything, you need to know that in order to get a study visa you must first apply for admission in the same country. So the whole process works like this:
- First, apply for a course in an institution of the same country.
- Receiving the offer letter after successful submission of the application.
- Then Applying after getting electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) and reading all the Australia Study Visa Requirements for Student Visa Subclass 500 or Student Guardian Visa Subclass 590.
Australia Study Visa Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
There are some requirements or you can say eligibility criteria that you must fulfill in order to get your Australia Study Visa. Not meeting these requirements may act as an automatic disqualification from the process of getting your Australia Study Visa.
The Requirements are as follows:
- In order to apply under Student Visa Subclass 500, you must opt for a full-time course in Australia. You cannot go for part-time and distance studies programs.
- You must prove that you are a Genuine Temporary Entrant, which means that you will return after completion of your course.
- You must have a Certificate Of Good Health which must be issued by a qualified and certified doctor.
- A Good Character Certificate which shows that there have not been any criminal case submitted against you and you are not indulged or involved in any illegal activities in the past.
Along with these general requirements, there are some formalities that you need to complete while applying for Australia Study Visa. In order to complete those formalities, certain documents are needed.
Australia Study Visa Document Requirement
There are the documents or the paperwork required for your study visa:
- Proof of Financial Capacity
- Statement of Purpose
- English Language Test Scores
- All the diplomas and degrees you have
- Digital Photographs
- Overseas Health Insurance Receipt
- Confirmation of Enrollment Form
- Application fee payment receipt
- Application of Non-Immigrant Visa
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months more till the time you are planning to study in Australia.
For English Proficiency Certificates you can use your IELTS or PTE scores.
English Proficiency Requirement for Australia Study Visa
For a Diploma course: You need an IELTS Score of 5.5 with a minimum band of 5 or an overall PTE Score of 45 with a minimum of 36.
For a Bachelor’s Degree: you need an IELTS score of 6 with a minimum band of 5.5 or a PTE score of 50 which with a minimum of 45
For a Graduate Diploma & Masters: You need an IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum band of 6 or a PTE Score not less than 50.
So these are the Australia Study Visa Requirements you need to meet in order to get your visa to study abroad. Make sure you have all the above-mentioned documents with you throughout the whole Study Visa Application process.